Monday, April 2, 2012

Creative Chemistry-Day#10

There was only one tag for the last day of the class.  It's called Rock Candy Distress Stickles and of course we used Rock Candy Distress Stickles on it!!


I wasn't very happy with the way this tag turned out.  But it was late in the day and I was trying to get all of the tags finished so I didn't feel like trying again.  When I have more time I'll probably go back and try a couple of the techniques again.

Overall, the class was great!  I love the 21 sample tags that I made.  The labels that were provided for the back of the tags with the name of the technique and the steps to making it were a great idea!  There was a lot of additional information given in the class that I don't think I would have been able to get anywhere else.  If you still want to sign up for the class you can here.  And once you do you'll always have access to the class content.  Do it!  You'll be glad you did.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna- I, too, am critical of my work (especially at the end of the day). However, when others view your work, we don't have that image of what it was "suppose" to be. Tim's big on reminding us to embrace the result and work with it and I think in this case you made a lovely tag. It is a bit dark, but not everything is made of light so this result adds character and definition that is not there in another tag. I, frankly, like your tag a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words! I am working on embracing individuality and have to tell myself often that it's better to create something of my own instead of a "copy".

      Delete
  3. Love your tag. I love the shiimmer on it. I love that you were able to catch it on camera. I had trouble getting the rock candy to show in the photo. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Winnie. The photography process is a bit of a challenge for me. I just got lucky with this one!

      Delete