Wednesday, March 26, 2014

RubberMoon Moonmail Club ATC Swap #2

I'm back again with another installment for the RubberMoon Moonmail Club ATC swap!  This month's club stamp was a beauty!  We've had lots of inspiring art created with the image.  As I mentioned last month, one of the participants lives in Australia.  So guess where my ATC came from this time??!!  That's right...all the way from the "Land Down Under"!  (You're welcome for the ear worm... :) !)

The artist's name is Jill and here's what she made for me...



I tried to capture the gorgeous shimmer that covers the entire card!  I hope you can see it.  I think it's just stunning!  And the handmade card that accompanied it is gorgeous too!  The multicolor centerpiece is fabric, I think it's silk, that's been embellished with pearl paint.  I love it!  Thank you Jill!

My ATC went to Dottie in Maryland.  Here's what I sent...


 
I'm still loving the watercolor pencils that I used on last month's ATC so that's what I used here.  The lettering was done by my {shaky!} hand with a Pigma Micron pen.  The envelope is the TH Sizzix Movers and Shapers Alterations Pocket Envelope with a scallop circle cut out and stamped with more RubberMoon images.  One thing I think is funny is the Jill and I both used the same crystal flower for the necklace!!!

Make sure you visit RubberMoon and take a look at all of the great images they have! They're such fun stamps!!  And while you're there join the Moonmail Club!  You'll receive an exclusive stamp each month and have access to the club Facebook group, private video tutorials and lots of extra goodies!  And you can participate in our monthly ATC swaps, too!  We'd love to have you join us!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

7 comments:

  1. These are soo soo wonderful!! Thank you x a zillion for sharing!!! xokp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again!! xoxo dottie lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad it arrived safely! Funny about the crystal flowers for the necklace!
    Love the presentation for yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both cards so much! I really am just so over the moon at seeing all of the great, fun, imaginative art and cards being created and shared! Thank you for your post! So happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Both the given and the recieved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ATC is gorgeous, how clever to use lettering in that way and I love the little sneak peek you give yours too. Jill's ATC is a beauty, the colours are wonderful and how lovely to send you a silk card too. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome swap! Love what you received, and loved what you sent! The lady is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete