Friday, March 22, 2013

Tim's Tattered Florals Challenge

Just a quickie post this Friday evening! I'm bringing up the rear of Tim's Tattered Florals challenge.  The link closes in about 7 hours so maybe I won't be the last one to post but I'll be close!


I started with this adorable memo holder that I bought recently.  It needed a little something else to dress it up.


So out comes this pile of samples that I was recently blessed with.  My "second father" recently retired from wholesale shoe sales and gave me all of these wonderful pieces of leather and fabric.  Thanks Ron!


So I selected some pieces that I thought blended well together.


I randomly cut them with Tim's Tattered Florals BIGZ die.


And I ended up with this!  I used the Idea-ology custom fasteners in the center of each flower and attached them to the memo holder with some rusty wire with pearls on it from my stash.  Perfect!




Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a crafty weekend!  I plan to!

1 comment:

  1. This one is out of the park gorgeous, Donna! So dang cute!

    ReplyDelete