Monday, December 24, 2012

A Merry Little Christmas Card to Everyone

I've neglected my blog, my blog followers and the blogs I follow over the past few weeks.  I was diligently making my Christmas cards.  I try to do this every year since I'm not very good at making cards for birthdays, etc., during the year. This year I waited too late to start and took on a design that was too detailed given the amount of time I had to make them.  But once I realized how long they would take I had already invested too much to turn back.  So here is a holiday card to all of you!  Thank you so much for all of your support and your kind comments.  I hope that the holiday finds you happy, healthy and surrounded by friends and family!!


The sentiment at the top right corner says "Wishing you a sparkling holiday!".

3 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful Donna, I love the pop-up inside, it is brilliant. Wishing you and your family all the very best for Christmas and the New Year. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky enough to get one of these fabulous cards! So glad that you and I became friends this year, Donna. I looks forward to seeing more of you in 2013. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna
    Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and hope 2013 is a great year for you.
    Ria

    ReplyDelete