Thursday, August 2, 2012

CC2C - Week 15

The technique for this week, chosen by Linda at Studio L3, is Enameled Metals.  The technique details can be found on page 56 of A Compendium of Curiosities Vol 2 by Tim Holtz.

Over at the Simon Says Stamp blog the theme is "What do you say?".  My little witch has something to say so I'm entering this there as well!

Since I'm still stuck on Halloween...this is what I came up with:


I was originally going to decorate the tag with die cuts but they didn't show up very well against the tag background.  So I turned to some clip art that I have and found this little witch with an attitude!  I think she pairs perfectly with the words!  The numbers are from Tim's Sizzix Alterations Wordplay die and the border is Tim's Sizzix Alterations Vintage Lace strip die.  I added an Idea-ology Trinket Pin and Halloween Muse Token to the ribbon.

I just received my order yesterday from Simon Says Stamp containing some of Tim's new Halloween stamps!  So, no, I'm not finished with Halloween yet.  But I bet by the time Halloween actually does comes around I will have moved on to Christmas!!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Your Halloween tag is adorable! I love your orange and black harlequin background . It looks awesome! I also really like your purple vintage lace strip and the purple "31". I can't wait to get that die cut! :) Your vintage "bat girl" is really cute as well. And, I, being a Wizard of Oz fan, love your sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! Love the background so much, and your image is cool!

    ReplyDelete