Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Collector

So much for posting this a week later!  I've been really busy lately.  Below are pictures of The Collector.  I made this for my dear friend, Carol.  She carries a stack of index cards with her wherever she goes for recording notes, thoughts and other information she wants to refer back to.  I hoped she would be able to write some of those things in this book which was inspired by the Debby Schuh class I mentioned in my previous post. I used similar folds and papers and the 7 Gypsies 97% complete stickers titled The Collector. The pockets and folds are full of 7 Gypsies journaling tags and Tim Holtz journaling tickets.  On the back of the tags and tickets I stamped inspirational sayings.  I hope you like it as much as she did!







No comments:

Post a Comment